Fran çais

David Kiltz derdron at GMX.NET
Wed Jan 18 06:41:31 UTC 2006

On 18.01.2006, at 00:53, Ingemar Nordgren wrote:

> Français et une langue qui est très acceptable mais il-y-
> a un problem.
> Les accents et le cedilj  et quelques autres signes sont  corrupt en
> le net.

Yes, I think next to every computer should be able to handle french
accents etc.
However, the errors seem due to the server-side handling. Actually,
what we see in the posts are the html codes for certain characters
(if I'm not very much mistaken). Is there a way to contact Yahoo
about this problem ?

David