Boz = Bus < *Baus?

Tore Gannholm tore at GANNHOLM.ORG
Wed Jul 19 21:26:39 UTC 2006

Hi,
You can find the full Guta lagh with the preface in my archieve on

http://www.stavgard.com/Gotland/parla_/lagh/default.htm

 From Bronze age and forward we find Gotlandic trading colonies on
the eastern side of the Baltic. There is a long tradition that
Gotlanders from time to time are settling on the other side of the sea.

Tore

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM