Gothic names (Was: Goths, Visigoths and Ostrogoths).

andrei_stirbu andrei_stirbu at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 20 01:57:17 UTC 2006

At
http://www.gaminggeeks.org/Resources/KateMonk/Europe-Medieval/Goths.htm
 I found that Apahida was a Gothic name.

I don`t know the source for that. In Romania (in Tranylvania, near
Cluj) there is a village with this name where the two most important
Germanic treasures were discovered:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apahida
http://www.ici.ro/romania/ro/cultura/mz_tezaur-apahida.html (in
Romanian but with images).