Sindu nauh libandans?

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue May 9 02:36:54 UTC 2006

it just when i translate , i translate from english to gothic.....it might be different when others from other countries translate in their version language shall we say.....oscar.

Guenther Ramm <ualarauans at yahoo.com> wrote:

OSCAR HERRERA wrote: > how about a translation

No problem

Sindu nauh libandans? – Is anybody still alive?

Niu atnehvida nahtamel mathlis? – Sleeptime seems to have come over our list

Thugkeith jus thahandans tharbai uswageinais! – The silent ones need to be cheered up.

I mean that the pre-last post dates back 04. 24. (almost as old as Wulfila’s himself :). Is something wrong in the state of Goth-land?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/wWMplB/TM