Contemporary language.

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Sat Apr 14 23:38:30 UTC 2007

I strongly prefer that we be as definite and avoid as much confusion
as possible, as I would love for this project to become a normative
list.  I strongly, strongly prefer that we mark the differences
between ái, aí, áu, and aú, etc.  Use Þþ, etc.  I think the diacretial
marks in general are a part of the language we too often disregard due
to technilogical restraints, but if the list becomes a .doc file, even
without international keyboard settings they can be inserted with
relative ease, especially for vocabulary lists.  This is my
preference, feel free to disagree.  As far as marking strong vs. weak
verbs in this way or that, whatever is clearest and most descriptive.
 As long as we publish some sort of key online and establish one,
singular way, we can all learn it once and be in accord.