New file uploaded to gothic-l (ents, Faroes, Christmas)

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 28 04:26:38 UTC 2007

Would *fahis (z) then be feminine as Ic. fær, or perhaps neuter like
agis, riqis, sigis &c.?

Should *jiula then be seen somehow to be the singular form of
(*)Jiuleis, the name of the months preceding and following "yule"
which I believe we have from the Go. Calendar?