Fwd: Eine Kleine Gotenmusik

Arthur Jones arthurobin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 16 05:15:57 UTC 2007

Hailags gibandans, im ik
  frijands af "Garazdans", jah

  Yes, I also get ERROR 404, but that is the fault of the webmaster. Clearly a Langobard.
  However, what I get when I go there is also a left-hand column that, at the very bottom, features the word

  "GALLERY."

  If you click thereupon, you should get a great, dismal  and melancholic page in which my name, Arthur Jones, is listed. Click it.

  That should place you in confrontation with an ugly face (mine), and under it, two listings:
  1. Ingunans Aitheins Aglo; and
  2. Unfinished trilogy: about 2/3 full, just as my average sanity.

  The Gothic poem is actually a song: It vibrates to bodhran 6/8 rhythm, A minor.

ualarauans <ualarauans at yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hailai, Garazdans!

Am I the only one who gets ERROR 404 when trying to follow that
link? Wai mis armamma!! I was so much looking forward to hear some
more of Arthur's excellent Gothic verses...

schwer betrübt,
Ualarauans

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Arthur Jones <arthurobin2002 at ...>
wrote:

> Jah aftra hails.
>
> I missent the url. It should, I think, be
>
> http://www.lowlands-l.net/gallery/jones
>
> I hope that gets you there. If not, somebody please tell me how
to send > this
> link correctly.
> Arthur
>
> Arthur Jones <arthurobin2002 at ...> wrote:
> Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:14:22 -0800 (PST)
> From: Arthur Jones <arthurobin2002 at ...>
> Subject: Eine Kleine Gotenmusik
> To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
>
> Hails alla,
>
> In a moment of treacly ineptitude, I wrote a poem about the
Marcomannic > War,