joinng group, focus of visigoth

Kristin Marie Wall silvericequeenix at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 7 14:39:15 UTC 2007

Hello All,
I'm pleased to find a group with interests and information on the
Gothic tribal histories.

Although I decend from more than one of the Eastern European and
other European tribes, the Visigoths and their relationship to
Iberian history is my current focus. I'm researching the tribal lore
for a manuscript in progress, and also to learn more of that portion
of my own lineage.

I'm still reading through the comments from the group posts on the
topic. I'm also going to 'search' and see if anyone is listing the
books I'm reading on the topic....

Hailing from Goth,
Kristin-Marie
www.thebellaprogram.org