A message for Albareiks, "The Gothic Liturgy"

AElfwulf Wufing aelfwulf69 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 18 04:43:39 UTC 2007

Hails Albareiks! I see that you are still listed as
one of the moderators for this list. Also might you be
indeed the same Albareiks I am seeking as the author
of "The Gothic Liturgy" that I just posted about?! As
I understand it your book is no longer available any
where  that I know dealing with the reconstruction of
the Gothic Heathen religion! Might you still have a
copy of your book or the original???!!! I have heard
so much about your book and share a serious deep
interest in the  beliefs of the Goths. To my knowledge
no one else has undertaken to do what you did!!! Is it
possible I could obtain the information you have
within your book or get a copy?! I hope you will see
this posting and please respond! I thank you very
much! Sincerely, Albawulf

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time