Gothic forms of common names?

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 3 10:46:05 UTC 2008

I'v been pondering aboout some namerelated stuff.

Names are nouns and I guess they are inflected as such.

Some languages (such as baltic) add suffixes to foreign names so they
mach their own language.
Should we do that in gothic too? And should we use gothic name forms
when talking about foreign people.

Let's say we're talking about the former swedish king Carolus Rex or as
we also know him Karl XII. Should we use a gothic form *Kairls instead?
Or Charlemagne as Kairls sa Mikila?

Other names such as Vladimir Lenin should that be smth like Waldamêreis
Lênins?