Hello

Fredrik gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 4 12:34:08 UTC 2008

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "dernehelm" <dernehelm at ...> wrote:

> Hello. My Name is David Bustillos. I know basically nothing about the
> Goths. But I want to learn. does anyone have a list of links or of
> books in English that are recommended for some one wanting to learn.
>
> Also are there any colleges that attempt to teach Gothic?
> Thank you,
> David

Hi and welcome David.

I don't know any links right now but it shouldn't be so hard to find I
guess. Do you want to learn about the goths or about their language?

I guess there have been a few attempts to teach gothic at some colleges.
The university of Umeå, Sweden taught it some years ago.
But there are enough information available online to learn by yourself,
so there's no problem.

/Fredrik