Warrior Class

Valulfr_Vaerulsson at RUNEWOLF.ORG Valulfr_Vaerulsson at RUNEWOLF.ORG
Tue Feb 5 00:34:46 UTC 2008

Hail Rutgur and Ingemar,

There is also the 'drauhtin' or 'war-lord'.  I'm not sure what exactly the
function was on the battle field, but I do that the word came down into Old
Norse as 'drótt' meaning the 'warrior-band', and 'dróttinn' as war-lord, and
eventually as 'Lord'or'God' in a Christian sense.

Walawulf