Introduction

Madhukar Vichare madhukar_vichare at YAHOO.CO.IN
Tue Jun 3 05:15:01 UTC 2008

Most of my groups encourage members to share a bit about themselves, so I hope
this is ok to post here.

I just setup a profile on Grouply where you can see my photos, friends,
interests, and a list of my groups. You can see my profile and set up your own
here:  http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=260177&vt=170949

Look forward to seeing your profile!

Madhukar

This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
future invitations using Grouply Owner Controls:
http://blog.grouply.com/protect#prevent_invites .