SV: [gothic-l] Re: Cernunnos the one who SEPARATES (souls in the underworld) from lat. cernere

Lars Larsen lars.larsen at RING-DANES.DK
Mon Dec 21 17:22:23 UTC 2009

Oscar this is interesting, I was not aware that the interpretation was
wrong. I'll look at your previous postings.

Ingemar, I know how Cernunnos looks, but not how a heathen Christmas tree at
Ingemars looks.
Being winter solstice and all today, could we wish for a photo of the tree
to reach the file section of the list? ;-)

God Jul
Lars