Greetings

dciurchea dciurchea at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 13 17:53:43 UTC 2009

Csaba (son of Attila) is also very popular because of the heroic
argument.
Remember that the Kings of Hungary and the Voyevods of Transylvania
and of The Romanian Prinipalities also were always elected by the
Diet. Moreover in the line of the kings of Hungary, such families as
Anjou and Luxembourg gave kings. So no dynasty -except gentry
privileges- may be invoked.

Please observe the lack of relevance of the mother tongue for the
gentry.