Perfetc form of verbs

Friþureiks gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 28 17:11:38 UTC 2009

Since gothic doesnt have any perfect form I wonder if it yu think it's ok to express it in this way. Using the verb haban if having done something e.g. told a story. If done smth like walking or running or any moving action then using the verb wisan.
This is how I mean examplified.

þos qinons sind du þamma gudahusa gagganaizos.

lit. the women are du the temple gone. (the verb gaggans used as adjective describing the persons that have done smth, here the women)

sa guma habeiþ twans saggwins suggwanans.

lit. the man has two songs sung (the verb suggwans used as adjective describing what the man has, here the two songs. since the man litterarly has/got two songs that are sung).

ps. I hope i used the correct declentions, but im not that sure ;)