Which book would you like to translate into Gothic?

Capsicum thomas at RUHM.AT
Sun Apr 18 15:45:25 UTC 2010

I read most of the Gothic bible, but it is boring to have only one book in a language. I don't know enough Gothic now to make translations myself, but I would be very happy, if someone made a translation of a whole book.

What would be a text many people who like reading Gothic would like to have translated? I was thinking of 'The Neverending storry' by Michael Ende or some other phantasy novel because I find Gothic mystic. Or would it be better to translate a comic book, like it is done with Latin? Could we make a list?

Cheers
/Capsicum