Wanderer

anheropl0x anheropl0x at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 31 00:27:05 UTC 2010

Actually, wouldn't it be wratonds? Consonant stems seem to be taken from weak verbs, such as nasjan = to save, nasjands = savior, and fraujinon = to rule as a king, fraujinonds = ruler.
There are -some- examples using strong verbs. So basically take whatever verb you want for wander or travel and tack -nd- to the end.