Goda Austaradul=?iso-8859-1?Q?=FE_?=allaim!

Frithureiks gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 23 12:24:21 UTC 2011

Is it really celtic origin? I assumed all continental germanic people had this Goddess since it seems both germans and the english knew about her.

Nairþus för Njorðr/Njord and Friddja for Frigga and Fraujo for Freya would be suited names I suppose.