Glad P åsk!

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Sun Apr 24 23:30:33 UTC 2011

Hi Gerry!

Of course that is essentially true as it also was for the Goths. Linguistically it hence proves nothing and I admit I was thinking wrongly. Still  we have the question why just Scandinavia and not the rest of the Germanic world - esentially Germany and Britain - accepted this Greek word. The French have paque of course but the present French is strongly romanized. I have no idea of what the Franks called it. Any suggestions?

Ingemar