Presentation

kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com becareful_icanseeyourfuture at HOTMAIL.DE
Thu Jun 23 22:44:18 UTC 2011

Hails, ik im Kevin Behrens jah qima fram Germany. I'm living in Bremen at the moment and I am studying language sciences. My motherlanguages are german and low saxon. I regard Gothic as my favorite language and because of that I try to use every moment I have to learn it. Since those moments aren't that often I haven't got so far with it.
I am the founder of the association of the gothic language: Verein der gotischen Sprache n. e. V. and we say welcome to anybody who wants to join. It's all for free. Our webpages are: vdgs.forumieren.com and v-d-g-s.blog.de We'd be very happy, if you come and visit us. You can aswell find us at facebook under the same name.
I really hope to find people, that are interested in Gothic as well, since my friends aren't. Maybe I could intensify my language knowledge by this email list and I look forward for an interesting time.
So far from me,
liufos goleineis,
Kevin