Presentation

kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com becareful_icanseeyourfuture at HOTMAIL.DE
Fri Jun 24 15:14:00 UTC 2011

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "Frithureiks" <gadrauhts at ...> wrote:

> Hails!
>
> Very nice to hear these news. I and a few friends of mine here in Sweden are about to start an association for gothic language and culture. I think it might be intressesting to share experiences from our work between each other.
>
> Sincerely
> /Fredrik

Hails, that sounds very nice. Unfortunately a few days ago in Uppsala there was a big meeting for gothic language and culture because of the birthday of Wulfila. Men jag kunde inte kommer...
Of course we could work together and share experiences. I welcome everybody to join the bulletin board: vdgs.forumieren.com Also for people who don't want to join the association. Sure, there aren't many people yet. But the guy from youtube with Gothic for Goths is there. =P
But I am already happy to have founded this list here.

One question: What is it about this vocabulary list in your files area? Who has written it, could it be used etc.? In my association we try to recreate new words for completing gothic and to make it more modern. This would be a reeeeeally big step since the list is astonishing long. Are those words etymological and recreative evident?
Is it legitimately to post texts here that some gothic skilled could overlook and maybe correct? Or is it something that isn't gladly seen?
Liufos goleineis
Kevin