Albareiks' lyrics

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Mon Oct 3 11:52:41 UTC 2011

A good advice on Gothic lyrics is to buy them in a printed book  that is  much more enjoyable to read. I suggest "The Goths-Children of the Storm" by Arthur A. Jones, from this list, and Robin Wiseman, iUniverse, New York and Bloomington IN,2009, ISBN 978-1-4401-3801-0.

I have myself written the foreword and been assisting in making some of the notes in  the second half, that tries to tell what in the text is facts and what is fiction.

It is available, like my own Wellspring of the Goths, at Amazon and other netshops.

Best
Ingemar