Spanish Goths

OSCAR HERRE duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Oct 9 23:35:30 UTC 2011

also read when i was in college thru historical records that the goth were  say like the u. s. marines when they collaborated to turn back the muslim invasion......

--- On Sun, 10/9/11, ertydfh110 <ertydfh110 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ertydfh110 <ertydfh110 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [gothic-l] Re: Spanish Goths
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 5:57 PM

I add another curiosity. In this case it is not an Agote. Last week on Spanish television there was a program about Spanish nobility. There was a man, who is a marques, that in the minute 23:50 he is showing his family genealogy and he says that he is an ancestor or Ervigio, a gothic king:

http://www.rtve.es/noticias/20111003/comando-actualidad-zona-noble/465800.shtml

>From minute 20 he is on the program and on 23:50 he shows his genealogical tree.

It is just a curiosity.