Hundreds of visigothic slate stones (whiteboards) in Western Castilla (Spain

ertydfh110 ertydfh110 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 11 14:28:55 UTC 2011

Hello again,

Very interesting. I didn´t know about the Vadinienses. I´ve searched about them in google and I found some interesting links:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vadinienses

Stelae:
http://www.altoesla.com/Historia/Vadinienses.htm

And these are pictures of an Anual meeting of people remembering the Vadinienses:
http://www.tribuvadinienses.com/joomla/index.php/galeria-fotografica

About the visigothic treasury. It is a pity but most of the Visigothic Treasury have been stolen and the gold was melted in the past. The muslims found a lot more visigothic Treasury but they melted the gold and destroyed most of it. One visigothic person hide some parts of it and that is why We now can see the Tesoro of Guarrazar. Also in 1921 the Suintila Crown was stolen and never found again.
Suintila Crown:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archivo:Suithila_crown.jpg

I´m sending you more interesting links about Visigothic Spain:
Visigothic Spain:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania_visigoda
Law:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derecho_visigodo
Visigothic Kingdom:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reino_visigodo
List of gothic Kings (you can find information of each king if you choose any of them):
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reyes_visigodos
Pueblo visigodo:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo_visigodo
Notación visigoda:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notaci%C3%B3n_visig%C3%B3tica

I also send you links about visigothic coins:
http://www.tesorillo.com/hispania/2visigodas1.htm
http://www.tesorillo.com/hispania/2visigodas2.htm

Here you can see many visigothic coins:
http://www.google.es/search?q=%22monedas+visigodas%22&hl=es&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=991&bih=635

If you use the google translator for all the links the translation is pretty accurate.

BTW, I didn´t know that there were Roman influx in Gotland. How can Gotlandic stones were related to the Celto-Roman stelae?.
Do you know if there is anything similar in Gotland to these visigothic slate stones?:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/piedravisigoda.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/visigothicwhiteboard.jpg/

Greetings.