Hundreds of visigothic slate stones (whiteboards) in Western Castilla (Spain

ertydfh110 ertydfh110 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 11 16:57:20 UTC 2011

Ok. But how can be explained the Roman influx in Gotland?. I didn´t know they reached up there. Or did they borrow it from the celts-romans in other locations and then use it in Gotland later?.

Greetings