Meeting in Madrid "The transfers of precious metals and their consequences"

r_scherp r_scherp at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 9 03:04:40 UTC 2012

Hails!

I do wish I were able to respond in Gothic, but not as yet...

You have spoken a word worthy of the great Alareikis. I am not sure this is the right site to address such a project, but how do envision the niuja gutiska mannaseiths taking shape?

Freis jah tulgus!

Randulfs