Gothic Grammar Question

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Mon Feb 6 23:32:32 UTC 2012

The Gothic pronunciation is one thing but I can suggest what the Norman crusaders cried when attacking their foes, namely "Tyr, Tyr!! And then they were supposed to be Christians. Wonder what they cried in the old Varangian guard or among the Gothic foederati? Why not Gaut,Gaut or Óooooðinn!?? Well, I am not too serious of course...

Ingemar