Number of speakers

Claire Knudsen-Latta clairemargery at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 13 18:26:14 UTC 2012

I don't speak it as such (near as I can figure there's no else in Alaska to
speak it to), but I do translate in and out of it some.  My translation of
Luke is on hold though until I can finish translating a 14th C. English
book of courtesy. :(

Claire