Some words

anheropl0x anheropl0x at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 25 03:57:14 UTC 2012

I'm currently on my phone, so I can't access any of the neoglism files, but I was curious what you might think the translations of these two words/phrases are.

Resistance (Widerstand)
Too many (zu viel)

I found in one dictionary that has andstandan for to resist, but I'm not sure which suffix to use to make it a noun. I haven't looked at wiktionary yet, but I doubt it will have much (I often reconstruct from proto-germanic or go by analogy of another Germanic language). If I can think of any more words, I will add them.