identification of Flutausis as Cogaeanus

Decebal-Radu C dciurchea at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 17 20:22:53 UTC 2012

Hi, thanks for reading my post.

I was serious about the identification of that river with Flutausis=Raftsmen, that's why I thought that films are relevant for the "RAFTSMANS'" concept  for Flutausis.

Alike, I read your previous post on Qualis/Galtis as castle in Spain. I have no scholar reference on this observation of yours in this group. Galata in Constantinople is an example. I identified Galtis on Aucha as Galati on Aluta as today's Fagaras (of which the village Galati is a suburb); this is the only castle on Alutus(Olt)!

So, in the end, I take you seriously and I provide you with proofs !

I was convinced about these identifications I make after seeing in the tumulus at Cucuteni(Baiceni) the pillars told by Odin in Yinglinga for the chieftains and more, the antlers in the tomb of a "Sarmis Basileis" guy, said Fin the 6th(Fin is an ancestor of Odin in the sagas).

These are artefacts in museums in my town (Cluj-Napoca), where Vandals are supposed to have lived, according to Iordanes.

I try my best to provide the scholars in this list with genuine data and interpretations and I take you personally very seriously.

Now, after hundred of years of archeological  and other scholar research we may have a better understanding, based on artefacts and scholar connexions, on the many theories about the migrations from around the Baltic towards Transilvania (where Cluj-Napoca should have therole of capital and has the largest museum and most of the "gepidic" tumuli).