The Old Germanic principles of name-giving

Sigi Vandewinkel sigivandewinkel at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Oct 24 19:34:45 UTC 2012

Hi there,

Two sellers on Amazon.com offer this book for about $35-40.  Alternatively, perhaps someone here with access to Modern Language Quarterly through their university could pass this pdf versionon to you.

Failing that, WorldCat has a list of libraries currently holding that book. One of your local libraries can undoubtedly request it for you.

Best,
Sigi

________________________________
 From: jacques_de_molay1314 <jacques_de_molay1314 at yahoo.it>
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2012, 11:48
Subject: [gothic-l] The Old Germanic principles of name-giving

Hails!

Dear Friends,

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for this book: "The Old Germanic principles of name-giving" by Henry Bosley Woolf, published 1939 by The Johns Hopkins press in Baltimore. Can anybody scan this book for me? I really need this book. I just have one more question, can anyone recommend me other books like this (especially books about Gothic anthroponymy)? I will be very grateful for your help. Thanks in advance!