Survey on "Language Skills of the Gothic Language"

kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com becareful_icanseeyourfuture at HOTMAIL.DE
Mon Sep 24 13:11:00 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am writing as a member of the association of the gothic language in Germany (Verein der gotischen Sprache n. e. V.). We created a short survey to evaluate how many people there are that know Gothic and at which level. We friendly ask you to fill that survey out. It is just four questions long and won't take more than 1 minute. It is very important to cover as many people as possible that know any Gothic. So, if you know other people that have or had skills in Gothic, please send them the link to the survey.
We really thank you!
Have a nice day!

Here is the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G9FQGXX