Survey on "Language Skills of the Gothic Language"

ingemarn2000 ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Fri Sep 28 21:17:28 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin!

It is maybe not that peculiar since  many might be members because they are interested in Gothic history and not specially the language. I am one of those myself that would like to have much more history on this list instead of having to discuss Gothic history on Germanic list! Still Good Luck with the book!

Ingemar