AW: [gothic-l] Book, voting, etc.

Kevin Behrens becareful_icanseeyourfuture at HOTMAIL.DE
Fri Sep 28 22:48:28 UTC 2012

Hey. Im on the phone in the moment, sorry. But just look at the hpmepage of this group. There you'll find the email

-----Original Message-----

From: ARTHUR A JONES
Sent: 28 Sep 2012 22:28:03 GMT
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [gothic-l] Book, voting, etc.

Attn: Kevin Behrens

I do not seem to have received your original email concerning voting or contributing to a book. Could you please re-send it to me? I am extremely interested in all things Gothic, published The Goths: Children of the Storm in mid-2009, and don't want to miss out on a great idea.
Thanks!

Arthur A. Jones

ARTHUR A. JONES