Gothic reading group in Columbus, Ohio, USA

David dec.phd at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Apr 23 18:34:55 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am new to this group; completed my PhD in German in 2005 with broad interests in older Germanic languages.  I was able to take a class in Gothic at Ohio State University, and a colleague and I were sufficiently energized by the experience that we are trying to organize a Gothic language reading group once or twice a month aimed at interested folks associated with Ohio State.

Curious if anyone on this list has tried such an activity previously?  Where?  Using what books/materials?  Any advice or admonitions?

Cheers
David C.