In desperation to learn the language of the Gutons any suggestions?

r_scherp r_scherp at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 3 04:23:34 UTC 2013

Hails!

I think you should simply read the original texts with a grammar and dictionary as reference. Once you read through a section several times it will start to make sense. Ultimately, Gothic will simply seem like an extension of your own Icelandic language.

Incidentally, I would be interested in your motivation to add "Herul" to your name.

Freis jah sunjis!

Randawulfs