Official Day of the Gothic language

kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com becareful_icanseeyourfuture at HOTMAIL.DE
Tue May 21 18:06:43 UTC 2013

Hello from Germany and from the Association of the Gothic language.

The has come, friday the 24.05.13 is the second official day of the Gothic language. Unfortunately we have not the possibility to offer you any sessions that day but we started an event at Facebook of which we would you to participate: https://www.facebook.com/events/307821702682315/

Please click "Going" to show everybody that you'll celebrate that day by thinking about the Gothic language at least one time. And please share that event so we can raise the awareness for that language.

Thanks a lot!