New Gothic Fragment - Fragmenta Bononiensia

marja erwin marja-e at RISEUP.NET
Mon Oct 14 00:22:15 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-10-12 at 08:48 -0700, mremic01 at yahoo.com wrote:

> I'm surprised no one has mentioned this here yet. It looks like a new
> text was found in Bologna. It's not much, but there are a few new
> words:
>
> http://www.gotica.de/bononiensia.html
> http://www.xefer.com/2013/07/gothica

Wow! I had not heard about that. I looked over it yesterday night, but
didn't have the skills to translate it. It looks like a commentary
referencing biblical texts, with short quotations, rather than another
biblical fragment. If anything, this should give more of an
understanding of how one Goth, its author, thought.