Writers for Gothic newspaper and speakers for Radio broadcasts

OSCAR HERRE duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Apr 30 01:45:44 UTC 2014

im good fer that.......

________________________________
 From: "roellingua at gmail.com" <roellingua at gmail.com>
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:58 PM
Subject: [gothic-l] Writers for Gothic newspaper and speakers for Radio broadcasts

Hello there,

I 'm currently occupied with a Gothic revival project and I 'm looking for people who want to write news articles in Gothic and help with recording broadcasts for an online Gothic radio. They are podcasts in this way, but we will air them after eachother so that it will become a real radio.

I 'm still working on the news-template, but I think that in a short time it can be used as a news website.

Anyone who wants to help, please, contact me.