[gothic-l] Re: The first letter of apostle John and other parts translated

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Thu Dec 18 23:23:18 UTC 2014

Hello there. I have studied Lambdin's grammar and I made some corrections:

1. I changed "seins" in "is" in most phrases, as in those phrases there
were more objects involved, which makes "is" necessary to distinguish.
2. I used "in sunjai", but in the Gothic Bible only "bi sunjai" is
attested, therefore I changed it in this.

http://www.docdroid.net/nc7x/1johannes1.pdf.html
http://www.docdroid.net/nc7y/1johannes2.pdf.html