[gothic-l] Re: The first letter of apostle John and other parts translated

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Fri Dec 19 00:21:36 UTC 2014

Ok, I was in the wrong assumption that they were strongly declined, and I
fixed "is" as "seinamma" where it was dative. I could find Johanus in
Koebler dictionary, so I still have to find out what it is in Gothic.

You are completely right about those other words, I corrected them.

I could have seen most of those mistakes myself too, but for some reason I
made those mistakes in the text. hmm. :/

http://www.docdroid.net/ncah/1johannes1.pdf.html