[gothic-l] Re: The first letter of apostle John and other parts translated

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sat Dec 20 21:11:37 UTC 2014

The problem is our geographic distance. I would for example not travel all
the way to America for a Gothic mass, and it would be way too expensive for
me and even Spain would pose a problem. Maybe we should also look into the
possibility of internationalization, which means, we have church masses in
Gothic in several countries and we let the people who attend them register
so that we can see how many people have joined the Gothic community.

I would really love your help in the Bible translation. The New Testament
will be finished faster with more people.

I think that it's important to have some kind of website where we can
develop our community, announce events in several countries related to
Gothic etc.

The Old Testament is way too much for one person, currently only Genesis is
translated by someone from this Gothic-l group and Wulfila did some work in
Nehemiah, but we could do more with more people.