[gothic-l] Re: The first letter of apostle John and other parts translated

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sun Dec 21 21:08:28 UTC 2014

Thanks Basty, I have contacted some Bible websites like BibleHub and they
might be able to host Wulfila's translations combined with reconstructed
Gothic Bible translations too, but the more websites host the translations,
the better.

That about a new Gothic manuscript is exactly what I thought. And the fun
thing is that if a new Gothic manuscript get's discovered, and when we get
to publish a book with a combination of Wulfila's Bible translations and
our own, we can maybe re-publish such a book with the new translations.