[gothic-l] Re: The vocative in Gothic

anheropl0x@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Mon Dec 22 00:26:40 UTC 2014

I can't remember it all off the top of my head. But if you have access to Wright's grammar, it's all there. The exact location is at the beginning of chapter ten, just before it goes over the declension of A stem nouns.
I do know that Plural nouns use the nominative. Most singles use the accusative for, except the others that use the singular. If no one replies before me, or if you don't find it first, I'll look it up and post it. I can't right this moment.