Pluperfect exercises from Chapter 9 of Lambdin

OSCAR HERRE duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Feb 11 08:14:56 UTC 2014

fer no 12 it mite be galagida ist ansts is ana em....no 10 ...ik haf hailida wes......no 8....so skalko haf gawando......no 7...tho skip wes frabugjan......

________________________________
 From: Claire Knudsen-Latta <clairemargery at gmail.com>
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 5:27 PM
Subject: [gothic-l] Pluperfect exercises from Chapter 9 of Lambdin

Good afternoon,

I've been working my way through Lamdin's Introduction to the Gothic Language without much difficulty, however I'm not sure I'm understanding the use of the past participle in constructing the pluperfect, specifically the declination rubric.  I've gone through the exercises at the end of the chapter and attached them below, if someone has a minute to look at them and tell me if I've done them correctly or completely missed the mark, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Claire

---
C. Translate and convert to the corresponding plural form of the pluperfect1.  Gawaurht ist þata kas.i.   The pot has been fashioned
ii.   Gawaurhta wesun þo kasa
2.  Rodiþ ist þata waurdi.   The word has been saidii.    Rodida wesun þo waurda
3.  Ufdaupida ist so qinoi.    The woman has been baptized ii.   Ufdaupidos wesun þos qinons

4.  Gatimriþs ist sa gardsi.   The house has been builtii.   Gatimridai wesun þai gardeis
5.  Insandiþs imi.    I have been sent ii.    Insandidai wesum
6.  Gahausida ist þeina bidai.   Your prayer has been heardii.   Gahausidos wesun þeinos bidos.
7.  Frabauht ist þata skipi.    That ship has been sold ii.    Frabauhta wesun þo skipa
8.  Gawandiþs ist sa skalksi.   The servant has returnedii.   Gawandidai ist þai skalkos
9.  Fraqistiþ ist razn isi.   His house has been destroyed ii.   Fraqistida wesun razna ize
10.  Gahailiþs imi.    I have been healedii.    Gahailidai wesum
11.  Þiuþida is þui.    You have been blessedii.    Þiuþidos wesuþ jus
12.  Galagida ist ansts is ana insi.   His grace has been layed on themii.    Galagidos wesun ansteis is ana ins
13.  Gameliþ ist þein namoi.    Your name has been writenii.    Gamelida wesun þeina namona
14.  Gatawida ist so mahtsi.    The power has been designated
ii.    Gatawidos wesun þos mahteis