Where did Yulfila produce his bible translation?

Weidemyr Basti setiez at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 24 18:48:43 UTC 2014

I had not seen the Xefer-page with the biblical quotes before. It is very useful! I guess the quote from 1 Peter 5:5 could be directly from Proverbs 3:34 however. And I wonder what it means by psalm 11:8 being a vulgate reference as it states at the bottom, but there is no end to my curiosity. :]

Ps 11(12):8
Vg:  Tu Domine   servabis nos   et  custodies   nos   a     generatione hac   et in aeternum.
Bol: þu F(rauj)a bairgais unsis jah gawitais    unsis faura kunja þamm[a]     du aiwa.
LXX: Sy Kyrie    fylaxeis hæmas kai diatæræseis hæmas apo   tæs geneas taytes kai eis ton aiwna.

Thanks for the links.
/Basti