Jiddish related to Gothic?

Tore Gannholm tore@gannholm.org [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Tue Jun 10 08:52:52 UTC 2014

Hi Dirk,
This was not the question.

What language did they speak in Khazaria when they converted to Judaism beginning 800s and became the worlds largest Jewish state.

Alla later Jews in Russia, Ukraine, Poland and Lituania originates from those converted in Khazaria.

It was a mixed country with Turkish, a few slavic languages and a large Gothic speaking group together with Hebrew Rabbis that were imported.

Tore