Link to my Gothic learning resource and forum

ingemar@nordgren.se [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Fri May 16 22:49:25 UTC 2014

Thank you Roel!

I think your design is quite good for beginners. I am in no way unknowing of Gothic and can understand a lot but I am a bad linguist when it comes to grammar and hence this could be helpful. I appreciate specially that you also have  German translations in the dictionary. In time I look forward to a Swedish version that I am convinced Fredrik  can produce. Swedish/Scandinavian lies in my opinion closest to Gothic since we  do not use definite article and nor does Gothic. English often means a lot of circumscribing.

Best
Ingemar

---In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, <roellingua at ...> wrote :

 Well, since I haven't worked a lot on it yet, but since I have build it with the intention to be used, I will share the link to a Gothic learning website which I created, which still contains some functions like the forum which don't fully work yet.

 If you observe any mistakes or other things, place share it with me so that I can fix it:

 http://roel.tengudev.com/Neo%20Gothic/Index.php http://roel.tengudev.com/Neo%20Gothic/Index.php

 This is the (temporary) link, I will report any changes here.