Assimil-like course to learn modern Gothic (not finished yet)

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Thu May 29 19:50:12 UTC 2014

Hello Edmund,

Do I have to use the subjunctive for every verb for which I want to use:
'can you'?

I 'm thankful for your reply, you point out some things which I suspected,
like the personal pronouns, and some which I didn't know, like the use of
Gutisks.

The problem is that I can't really find good websites with extended
explanations of the grammar, so I use books right now, but it's hard to
find specific information in them. That's why I didn't really know how to
use 'Gutisks'.

I have already started with writing the course but don't master the grammar
fully yet, but I have already started with the reason that I just need to
correct a few things once I know well how to use Gothic, and I don't need
to start with writing the whole conversation course.

I will correct the awiliudo part. If you want to correct more, that only
helps me, so don't feel like not doing it.

Roel